If you are a company or individual involved in New Zealand’s upstream oil and gas industry and are interested in joining PEPANZ, we would love to hear from you.
PEPANZ exists to represent and advocate on behalf of the companies that explore for, and produce, New Zealand’s oil and gas resources.
Our membership is made up a wide range of companies – from some of the world’s largest multinationals through to local companies who provide a range of essential services
Together, our membership is responsible for an estimated 95 percent of New Zealand’s petroleum production, and this scale allows us to advocate successfully on their behalf.
As a Member of PEPANZ you will receive:
- A strong negotiation and advocacy partner
- Powerful representation to both central and local government
- Regular industry information
- Ongoing communications support
- Access to publications and community resources
- Exclusive networking opportunities.