If you are a company or individual involved in New Zealand’s upstream oil and gas industry then we would love to welcome you as a PEPANZ member.
PEPANZ exists to represent and advocate on behalf of the companies that explore for, and produce, New Zealand’s oil and gas resources.
Our membership is made up a wide range of companies – from some of the world’s largest multinationals through to small local companies and individuals who provide a range of essential services. There are a range of different categories with membership starting from just $756.
Together, our membership is responsible for an estimated 95 percent of New Zealand’s petroleum production and this scale allows us to advocate successfully on their behalf.
Now more than ever it's important for the industry to work together, speak with a united voice and tell our story to politicians, officials, the media, and the wider public.
As a Member of PEPANZ you will receive:
- A strong negotiation and advocacy partner
- Powerful representation to both central and local government
- Regular industry information including updates on political developments affecting the industry, a monthly newsletter and end of year review
- Ongoing communications, policy and regulatory support
- Access to publications and community resources
- Access to PEPANZ working groups (such as the Net Zero Committee)
- Exclusive networking opportunities, guest speakers and members social events
- Discounted registration and sponsorship opportunities at the PEPANZ-hosted New Zealand Petroleum Conference